Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

h1b stamping (extension) at hyd in june 2nd week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b stamping (extension) at hyd in june 2nd week.

Hi All,

I have been working in the project from 2007 and I have transferred my h1b to new employer in 2009 to work in the same project.
    Unfortunately it does not work. So I continued to work with same old employer in the same project.
    After that my old (current) employer filed h1b extension and got approval till 2012.

Now I am planning to go for h1b stamping (extension) in June 2nd week at Hyderabad.

My questions :

1. For h1b stamping with current employer petition -DO I need to show (or submit) new employer I-797 or I will not talk about my new employer untill and unless they ask
    2. In case 221g issued at hyd for current employer after that if my client is agree and ready to work with new employer -Is there any chances to go for 2nd time interview for h1b stamping using new employer petition (new employer filed LCA for the same location where I work currently) or do I need to wait till decision come on 221g.

Thanks
    Maddy

1. For h1b stamping with current employer petition -DO I need to show (or submit) new employer I-797 or I will not talk about my new employer untill and unless they ask
    >>> You just need to handover the latest I-797 from your current employer.

2. In case 221g issued at hyd for current employer after that if my client is agree and ready to work with new employer -Is there any chances to go for 2nd time interview for h1b stamping using new employer petition (new employer filed LCA for the same location where I work currently) or do I need to wait till decision come on 221g.
    >>> You should either wait for the 221g to get cleared or withdraw the application and go for a new H1B stamping with employer B's petition (In most cases the VO will withhold your passport). In such case, 221g will be treated as visa refusal and you need to mention that in your DS-160 that you fill for employer B's petition.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your rely

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X