Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipl H1 Implacations?

Hi,

I am working in reputed MNC, India. My current company is processing H1 through current company. I have got another job offer from small USA consulancy firm (High USD salary than I can get in current company Onsite) and they are raedy to process my H1. For both I need to go for Stamping in India.

Questions,

1) what are chances that I will get Visa for Small firm (40 people) in current situations. (scale of 10)

2) In case, Visa for Small firm get rejected. then I go for stamping through current company what will be chances I can get Visa (Having one rejection in records)?

I still cannot decide how risky to take risk of going fo small firm?

any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Your questions are completely hypothetical and it is hard to answer. If the company is genuine without being blacklisted and if you carry all the required doucments and if you qualify for the job, then the chances are high. If your employer doesn't have any direct clients, then there are high chances of getting a 221g.

However, rejection of one visa will not impact another. Search and read about the experiences posted by others in immihelp about their stamping expeiences. Also, search an read about posts related to 221g.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you so much for response.

I know that it is very high level question and cannot really anwered.
      But if one rejection will not make serious implication on other then I think I can go ahead and take the risk.

I have additional question, If I am getting Visa for Small firm but what are chances that USA will ask person to go back from Airport? I am searching in forum as well but it someone can answer then it will be great.

Comment

Again, if the work is genuine and if all the documents are in place, you can clear the immigration without any issues. Whether it is a small company or big company doesn't really matter. If at all that was an issue, you should have got the petition and visa approved at the first place to travel. The issue arises at the POE only if you don't have enough documentation proof (Like employment verification letter, client letter (if you will be working at the client place) etc.

Originally posted by abc_usa View Post
        I have additional question, If I am getting Visa for Small firm but what are chances that USA will ask person to go back from Airport? I am searching in forum as well but it someone can answer then it will be great.

Comment

Thanks once again.

Another Question. I have received Offer letter from company through email. For Stamping, I need to have original documents. So PDF print out (Color) will sufficient OR it needs to be on company letter head? I am being recruited as W2 at this point of time. So I may not have customer letter. What can be done in that case?

Thank you for all your responses. I really appreciate yout help.

Comment

Printout of the PDF is good enough. The approved H1B petition for the employer itself is a proof that they are employing you. However, if you absolutely don't want to take any chance, then it is advisable to ask your employer to send you the original by mail or courier. Just so that you can be confident that the VO doesn't issue you a 221g for the original. If you don't have much time between now and your visa interview, then a copy of the PDF will do.

Originally posted by abc_usa View Post
            Thanks once again.

Another Question. I have received Offer letter from company through email. For Stamping, I need to have original documents. So PDF print out (Color) will sufficient OR it needs to be on company letter head? I am being recruited as W2 at this point of time. So I may not have customer letter. What can be done in that case?

Thank you for all your responses. I really appreciate yout help.

Comment

Customer Letter

I am being recruited as W2 at this point of time. So I may not have customer letter. What can be done in that case? Is it mandatory to have Customer Letter?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X