Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bsc candidates eligibility for H1 visa

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know if the below mentioned criteria is eligible for a H1 visa as per the new USCIS rules.

Educational Qualification
    Bsc degree ( 3 years ) in India
    PGDCA (1 year)
    Experience
    3 years of IT experience with well know software companies.

Please let me know if the candidate with the above qualifications is eligble for a H1 visa.
    Please answer asap. thanks in advance.

Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Sherwin for the quick reply. But how do I evaluate if a Bachelor of Science degree in India is equivalent to Bachelors degree in the US?
      Is there a total points which gets calculated?
      can you please explain. thanks again

Comment

It has to be done through a reputed educational evaluation service. BSc in India is not equal to BS in U.S. But a combination of 3 year BSc with proper work experience can be used to obtain an H1B.

Originally posted by shaji1979 View Post
        Thanks Sherwin for the quick reply. But how do I evaluate if a Bachelor of Science degree in India is equivalent to Bachelors degree in the US?
        Is there a total points which gets calculated?
        can you please explain. thanks again
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Any idea of how many years of work exp would be required ? more over the candidate has a 1 year additional Post graduate diploma in comp applications after completion of 3 year Bsc. After that 3 year and 7 months of IT experience with reputed software companies.
          Will this be enough?

Comment

Can some one provide any info. This was a little urgent. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X