Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Premium process Vermont

Hi All,

I have my H1B petition applied in Premium processing. according to postal service, it was delivered on 19th May,2011. but till this day we did not receive receipt number from USCIS. is there any way my lawyer can contact USCIS to check status of my application ?

Thanks in advance.

The lawyer will usually receive an email from USCIS when a case is accepted under premium processing. The hard copy of the receipt notice might take a week or two.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin.

but employer says they did not receive anything from USCIS till date and without SRC number they can not call USCIS. so is there any alternate way we can contact them ?

Comment

Well, you can give it a try. Honestly, there won't be a way for the person who takes the call to identify your documents without the receipt number. Ask your employer to check with the lawyer who filed your case to see if they received any email from USCIS. Usually if a valid email address is provided, then USCIS will email that receipt number for premium processing cases.

Originally posted by llifewithmusic View Post
        Thanks Shervin.

but employer says they did not receive anything from USCIS till date and without SRC number they can not call USCIS. so is there any alternate way we can contact them ?

Comment

Application was premium but receipt as a regular processing

Thanks for your reply Shervin. we got receipt number as a hard copy. in receipt they have deducted $2325 and we sent petition for Premium processing. In case of premium processing fees should be $3550. also receipt does not say notice type: premium processing. i searched a little about it online and found few people for whom premium processing check was deposited after sometime. is this something normal with the premium processing application? please reply.

Comment

There are cases where USCIS need more time to analyse a case and have returned the premium processing fee back. Not sure if your employer really applied through PP or not. In 99% of cases they will cash the checks together. Did your employer sent separate checks? You will need to find thart information from them.

Originally posted by llifewithmusic View Post
            Thanks for your reply Shervin. we got receipt number as a hard copy. in receipt they have deducted $2325 and we sent petition for Premium processing. In case of premium processing fees should be $3550. also receipt does not say notice type: premium processing. i searched a little about it online and found few people for whom premium processing check was deposited after sometime. is this something normal with the premium processing application? please reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X