Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of H1B Approval after rejection of L1B Blanket

Hi,

My L1B Blanket Visa was rejected for a company A for Client B in March 20011 at delhi Consulate.

L1B Blanket was rejected under "Not Clearly Approvable" category for a Specialized Profession.

I have already worked in US for on a L1B Blanket for 3 years, even then second L1B Blanket was rejected.

My Company is now trying for H1B through Client C.

What are the chances of getting this H1 approved ?

I have following doubts :

1) L1B Blanket and H1B both comes under specialized Category and it will not be more than 6-10 months since rejection of L1B Blanket when I will appear for H1 Visa Interview-I think my chances are bleak. Kindly clarify.

2) Considering that this H1B would be for a different Client...Client C-I think my chances are again bleak.

Seeing that my L1B Blanket was rejected for Client B for which I had 3 years of experience, Of which 2 yrs of experience was in US itself...even then they rejected L1B, I feel that H1B for a new client would have no chances

Kindly clarify.

Rejection of one visa will not have any impact on another. As long as you have the required skills and you qualify to get an H1B petition approved, you are good. There are lot of cases where the blanket got rejected and later the H1B got approved. So there is no harm in giving a try.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X