Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B BEP 221G GREEN for Educational Review

Hello,

I have had my H1B BEP stamping on 7th June. Was issued 221G green letter for the following reasons:

I hold a Bachelors in ZOOLOGY + PG DIPLOMA IN Management (IT & Marketing) with 3.8 years of SAP experience(before that 3 years in sales) at the time of filing to USCIS(now 4.5 years in SAP ). During the interview officer asked my highest qualification which is PG diploma and later she asked me what is undergrad, where in i mentioned Bsc in Life science. She then issued issue me 221G green with Original or Ceritified copies of Academic qualification with passport for evaulation purpose. She wants to study them.

Is there anyone who has similar nature of experience and what time frame. I need to join the client by 12th June as per their PO and it looks dull now. What are chances of getting the stamping. I hold a SAP certification + PMP certification.

has any one received 221G non IT degree reason

Hello,

I have had my H1B BEP stamping on 7th June. Was issued 221G green letter for the following reasons:

I hold a Bachelors in ZOOLOGY + PG DIPLOMA IN Management (IT & Marketing) with 3.8 years of SAP experience(before that 3 years in sales) at the time of filing to USCIS(now 4.5 years in SAP ). During the interview officer asked my highest qualification which is PG diploma and later she asked me what is undergrad, where in i mentioned Bsc in Life science. She then issued issue me 221G green with Original or Ceritified copies of Academic qualification with passport for evaulation purpose. She wants to study them.

Is there anyone who has similar nature of experience and what time frame. I need to join the client by 12th June as per their PO and it looks dull now. What are chances of getting the stamping. I hold a SAP certification + PMP certification.

Comment

Join Date: Jun 2011 Posts: 3 Default has any one received 221G non IT degree rea

Visa approved on 1st July.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X