Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petitioner's documents at chennai not required?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petitioner's documents at chennai not required?

If we go for stamping in Hyderabad we need to submit these documents in advance

• Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements.
    • petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, and their individual salaries and immigration status.
    • State Unemployment Wage Reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state, for the past three quarters. (This should be the actual forms filed to the State authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter.)

These are the documents my employer is afraid of. So does this mean that if we go to Chennai we don't need to submit or carry these documents unless a visa officer issues me a 221g or do i need to show them at the time of interview irrespective of if the officer issues me a 221g.

There is no need to submit the documents in advance at the Chennai consulate. You can go without these documents. If the VO asks for these documents and if you don't have them with you, then you will be issued a 221g to submit them later. This will delay your return.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks a lot, sorry for the duplicate POST

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X