Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b visa transfer, will it cause any problem for visa stamping

please help,
    I had change of visa status from F1 visa to H1B visa, which it got approved in Sep 2008 for duration of 3 years (until Oct 2011) through petitioner X company,
    Due to certain reasons, I tried for transferring my H1B visa to Y company in June 2010 but due to lack of client letter it got denied, during the transfer process was going on, I was still working with X company.
    Later I have transferred my H1b visa to Z company, during Nov 2010 which I got approved for duration of 3 years (until Oct 2013),from then I started working for Z company, Now as I have been offered with full time position from A company and I am willing to transfer my H1B visa, if this works fine then as soon as my H1b Visa from A company get approved I want to start work for it.
    Now my question is, still now I didnt go for H1B visa Stamping to India, if I go with H1b Approval of A company, will it cause any issue because of changes of employer. If not after changee of employer when is it good time to visit India for
    Visa stamping.

No issues. At the time of the visa interview, you need to show the approval notice of the employer whom you are currently working for or will be working after entering U.S.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you shervin143

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X