Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required regarding H4

Hi ,

I am have taken visa appointment after completing all the formalities of Ds160.
    While taking dates for interview i was able to add my wife as h4 to my application.I even got the interview dates for both.

I got doubt that do i need to fill and submit the DS160 for my wife even while she will attend interview with me or no need for that.

Please let me know do i need to fill the DS160 form for my wife even if she is going to attend us interview with me.

Thanks

Cyruzz

Yes. Separate DS-160 need to be filed for each applicant that will attend the visa interview. If you would have choosen the family option, then you will be able to book a single interview slot of the whole family and there are provisions to add the dependents and fill DS-160 for each dependent.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

If you chose family option at the end of DS-160, it may seem like one form. But you still need to separate CEAC bar codes.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

So i can still use my current date and just fill the DS 160 form for my wife.I have already take joint interview date. So filling DS160 and submitting it will do.

Please correct me if i am wrong as i have date on 17th.

Thanks

Cyruzz

Comment

How are you planning to modify the existing application that you have already submitted? Talk to VFS helpdesk to see how they can help.

Originally posted by cyruzz123 View Post
          So i can still use my current date and just fill the DS 160 form for my wife.I have already take joint interview date. So filling DS160 and submitting it will do.

Please correct me if i am wrong as i have date on 17th.

Thanks

Cyruzz
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X