Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping

Hi All,
    I will be going for my visa stamping from USA to UK/Canada, since there are no slots available in India? I sent a mail to my client asking for a letter stating that i will be working with them when i return back. I got a reply that they dont have a policy to provide this . In that case i am getting a letter from the Prime vendor(who placed me at the client) that i am working for them for the client.
    1. Will this letter work for the visa interview in lieu of the client letter
    2. What other documents will i need for my visa interview.
    3. Is UK/Canada a good option for visa interview or chances are good at my home country.
    Thanks in anticipation

1. Will this letter work for the visa interview in lieu of the client letter
    >>> It depends on the VO. Client letter means so much more than a letter from the vendor. If you cannot get the client letter, at least get a letter from the client stating that they do not have a policy to issue such letter, which may help.

2. What other documents will i need for my visa interview.
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-stamping-documents/

3. Is UK/Canada a good option for visa interview or chances are good at my home country.
    >>> Without proper documents in hand, it is a risk to try the visa interview at a consulate outside the home country. In case of a 221g, be prepared to stay there until it gets cleared.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X