H1B Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer

I have questions related to H1b transfer.

Employer A has my H1b. I work for Client C through prime vendor B ie
    A(employer) ->B(prime)->C(client).

Client (C) has many prime vendors like D, E, etc

Questions:

1. Client C has several prime vendors like B. Is it possible for me to work for the same client (C) through other prime vendors D, E ?
    2. Is there any rule like if i am working for prime vendor (B) then I cannot join other prime vendor D, E ?
    3. Does it matters to client whether I work through prime vendor B or D, E ?
    4. Does the prime vendor D, E give me offer ?

Thanks for the help.

1. Client C has several prime vendors like B. Is it possible for me to work for the same client (C) through other prime vendors D, E ?
    >>> Why not?

2. Is there any rule like if i am working for prime vendor (B) then I cannot join other prime vendor D, E ?
    >>> There is no such rule. As long as you did not sign any papers with your current prime vendor, you are good.

3. Does it matters to client whether I work through prime vendor B or D, E ?
    >>> It should not. You should ask this question to the client rather than in a forum.

4. Does the prime vendor D, E give me offer ?
    >>> If you have the ability and the required qualification, they can. Again, this should be a question to the prime vendors and not a question to the forum members.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X