H1B Question--URGENT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Question--URGENT!

Hi - I hold a B.A Degree and hold 7 years of Work Experience. I had recently applied for my H1B and got a reply from the Education Evaluators that my B.A Degree from India does not qualify for my Visa to be processed.

However, I also got to know cases where applicants with an Associate Degree and 6 years of work experience have received their H1B Visas, and that 3 years of work experience qualifies for 1 year of education as per the US system.

I'd really appreciate any advice/suggestions at the earliest on how/if I could receive my H1B as per my education and work experience. Thanks in advance!

H1B Query-URGENT Advice needed!

Hi - I hold a B.A Degree and hold 7 years of Work Experience. I had recently applied for my H1B and got a reply from the Education Evaluators that my B.A Degree from India does not qualify for my Visa to be processed.

However, I also got to know cases where applicants with an Associate Degree and 6 years of work experience have received their H1B Visas, and that 3 years of work experience qualifies for 1 year of education as per the US system.

I'd really appreciate any advice/suggestions at the earliest on how/if I could receive my H1B as per my education and work experience. Thanks in advance!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X