Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to apply two countries employment visa at same time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to apply two countries employment visa at same time.

HI,
    Presently I am working in a company in Dubai. And in next 20 days I am going to change the company in Dubai itself. So that my current visa will cancel and new company visa will stamped after 20 days. And at same time I have an offer from US too. There are offering H1B visa. So I am thinking to send my passport detail to both the companies.

My question is can I apply both the visa at the same time. And if I send by detail now to US then they process the H1B visa as considering that I am working in present company. But at the time of stamping of US visa I will be in another company. Will it make any difference in US visa stamping process? Like my present company should be same at the time of application of H1B visa and at stamping time. What I should do.
    1. I should wait till my next Dubai visa gets stamped. Then I should send my detail for H1B visa.
    2. I should send my detail together to both the visa process.
    Which option I should select?

My question is can I apply both the visa at the same time. And if I send by detail now to US then they process the H1B visa as considering that I am working in present company. But at the time of stamping of US visa I will be in another company. Will it make any difference in US visa stamping process? Like my present company should be same at the time of application of H1B visa and at stamping time.
    >>> There is no such requirement. This is not an issue.

1. I should wait till my next Dubai visa gets stamped. Then I should send my detail for H1B visa.
    >>> Not required. This is not an issue.

2. I should send my detail together to both the visa process.
    >>> Why not?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X