Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping - Husband and Wife working for same company/project

Hi
    My husband and i are working for the same project (and company). We are now travelling and have to go for H1B re-stamping. Should we go together as a family or should we go alone? Similarly, do we have to go together or in a separate queue at the port of entry?

Appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks

You should go separately at both places.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

I have to differ. You can go together at both the places. Multiple H1B interviews can be combined into one slot provided you are family members or co-workers. You can verify this by calling the VFS helpdesk.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

While that is true, I advised that because even if one gets denied or stuck in admin processing, the other may get through.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

I too would recommend to take the H1B interviews separately rather than together. I was just pointing out that it is posssible to book the interview together in a single slot.

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
          While that is true, I advised that because even if one gets denied or stuck in admin processing, the other may get through.

Comment

thanks...

Thanks for your responses...I think we should take the interview separately and go together at the port of entry...we don't want the hassle of one getting stuck since we are going with our toddler (born in US)....

Comment

That would be the best option.

Originally posted by amvjmisc View Post
              Thanks for your responses...I think we should take the interview separately and go together at the port of entry...we don't want the hassle of one getting stuck since we are going with our toddler (born in US)....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X