Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B VISA Stamping,

Hi,

Would like to have your Suggestions on this regard.

I have my H1B filed by my Indian employer for client in Philadelphia and my VISA/I94 is valid still 2013.

Now i have changed to work under another client in Chicago(working for same Indian employer) and my LCA and H1B ammendment is approved for the new client.

I would like to travel to India for 1 week. Should i go VISA Stamping to Chennai with new petition? as i already have my valid VISA. Can i travel back to US with this VISA and New petitions.

As i have only 1 week i dont think i can have time to to go for VISA Stamping with new petition.

Please let me know your valuable suggestions

Thank you.

You don't need a new visa if the current one has not expired. Just use the new petition approval notice and the existing visa at port of entry.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you for the reply.

Well at the port of entry, when the scan my VISA will it not be invalid? because VISA is with my old petition?

Comment

You can even use the visa stamped for a different employer with the approval notice of the new one to enter U.S. This is not an issue.

Originally posted by unihd View Post
        Thank you for the reply.

Well at the port of entry, when the scan my VISA will it not be invalid? because VISA is with my old petition?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1B Cap exempt visa

Hi Guys ,

I have a approved H1B (cap exempt) ..i have to go for VISA stamping .. can some one suggest me which consulate would be more preferrable and easy to get the VISA ?

Comment

Can u please suggest me Tekseed Inine both these **** up companies

they applied my H1 visa. From Tekssed Swapna collected 2.5 lakhs and 20,000 Rs marketting fee. still they are not files my H1 visa

How to collect money from these stupid Idiot Guys.

Comment

Do u know anybody working in Tekseed and Inine stupid ****up companies

Comment

Paying for H1 is illegal, you did it and now you have to suffer. Consider your money lost and a lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by saaau View Post
                  Hi Guys ,

I have a approved H1B (cap exempt) ..i have to go for VISA stamping .. can some one suggest me which consulate would be more preferrable and easy to get the VISA ?
                  There is no such thing. All consulates share information and they are aware of the fraudulent practices. So if your employer is involved in such practices, Visa can be difficult. In general consultants face a lot of scrutiny these days.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X