X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B VISA Stamping For New LCA

Hi

Could some one please give me suggestion on the following concern

I came to USA on working H1B VISA on behalf of Employer A from India and working for Client B and now i have shifted to Client C but same Indian Employer A. I have applied for LCA and i got my new petition for Employer C. My VISA validity is till September 2012.

I am planing to go India for my marriage in this November for One month.

1. Do i need to go for New petition H1B stamping if i have to come back to USA.
    2. After marriage i want to bring my wife to USA on dependent H4 VISA. Can i apply for her H4 VISA with my New Petition (Client C) and old H1B VISA

Please reply.

Thank you very much in advance
    Last edited by PraveenKumarK; 07-07-2011, 02:37 PM.

You do not need to go for stamping as far as you have a unexpired h1 visa on your passport. You just need to carry the new petition along with the visa.
    I do not see any issue in applying H4 as well with these docs.

Comment

>>> You do not have to go for visa stamping again if you have a valid H1B visa in your passport on the date of your return.

2. After marriage i want to bring my wife to USA on dependent H4 VISA. Can i apply for her H4 VISA with my New Petition (Client C) and old H1B VISA
      >>> No issues as long as the new petition is filed for the location that you are currently working (Client C).
      Last edited by shervin143; 07-08-2011, 12:07 PM.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by goomail View Post
        You do not need to go for stamping as far as you have a unexpired h1 visa on your passport. You just need to carry the new petition along with the visa.
        I do not see any issue in applying H4 as well with these docs.

Hi

Thank you very much for your reply

Thanks & Regards
        Praveen Kumar K

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          >>> If you have a go for visa stamping again if you have a valid H1B visa in your passport on the date of your return.

>>> No issues as long as the new petition is filed for the location that you are currently working (Client C).
          Hi

Thank you very much for your reply

Thanks & Regards
          Praveen Kumar K

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X