Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeedHelp

Hi,

My h1b is going to expire in next 31-DEC-2011. I visited USA, single time on h1b last year in Nov2010.

Now i wanted to go to USA again in August 2011, just before 4 months before visa expire. I have an latest job offer letter from same employer, who sponsored my h1b and they do have a job position for me.

Do I face any difficulty at Port of Entry (POE) ?
    Do they ask me anything at POE ?

After joining same job, same employer will file my extension also.

Will I get extension stay with new petition without any issue ?

PLEASE SUGGEST YOUR ANSWERS ..... IT WILL HELP ME LOTS TO MAKE A PROPER DECISION, WHETHER TO GO TO USA OR CONTINUE WITH JOB IN INDIA.

Thanks & Regards,
    SamirKunj

My h1b is going to expire in next 31-DEC-2011. I visited USA, single time on h1b last year in Nov2010.

Now i wanted to go to USA again in August 2011, just before 4 months before visa expire. I have an latest job offer letter from same employer, who sponsored my h1b and they do have a job position for me.

Do I face any difficulty at Port of Entry (POE) ?
    >>> What difficulty are you expecting? If the job is genuine and if you carry all the required documents, then you should be okay. As long as the petition and the H1B visa remains valid, you will be allowed to enter U.S.

Do they ask me anything at POE ?
    >>> Of course they are not going to let you in without any questions. Be specific when you post questions.

After joining same job, same employer will file my extension also.
    Will I get extension stay with new petition without any issue ?
    >>> No one can predict whether you will get the extension or not. It depends on the documents submitted by the employer.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

This help me lots.

Again simple question ? Do you have any idea, what kind question would be there at POE ? If I have some idea, it will be help full for me.

Rgds,
      SamirKunj

Comment

Most questions will be related to your work, employment and your employer.

Originally posted by samirkunj View Post
        Thanks for your reply.

This help me lots.

Again simple question ? Do you have any idea, what kind question would be there at POE ? If I have some idea, it will be help full for me.

Rgds,
        SamirKunj
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank for your reply.

Rgds,
          SamirKunj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X