**** H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** H1B

I am on OPT and by Employer has placed me in a job by fabricating some one elses H1 B with my name and submitted to the middle vendor. Am I at risk if the authorities come to know about this?
    Is there a way the concerned authorities can find out about this?
    My employer does this lot of people who are on OPT.
    Please help
    Thanks in advance

There are very high chances that you may get deported if caught and will never be able to re-enter U.S forever. What your employer is doing is highly illegal and being a part of it will be considered as a fraud. It is because of few shady employers like these the whole consultancy industry and the consultants who are on H1B are getting a big time when they file a petition with USCIS or when they go for visa interviews.

Better join some other good employer as soon as possible and bring this to the notice of USCIS and DOL.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

**** H1B

Thank you for the input and suggestions. Is there a way the authorities will come to know about the activities my company is doing.
      Is there a way the middle vendors would know about the **** H1's my employer is using to place candidates?
      Can some one report against me?

Comment

The answer to all your questions - YES, there are ways.

Originally posted by Businessanalyst View Post
        Thank you for the input and suggestions. Is there a way the authorities will come to know about the activities my company is doing.
        Is there a way the middle vendors would know about the **** H1's my employer is using to place candidates?
        Can some one report against me?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

**** H1B

Can you please let me know more about how they will about it as I would like to let my friends also who are working for the same employer know about this to make them aware of what is going on and try to find the new employer as soon as possible.
          Please let us know about all the possibilities so that we all would be aware of what to expect due to what my employer has done.
          Thanks again for your help in this regard

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X