Query on 221g impact while filing petition from new employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on 221g impact while filing petition from new employer

My employer A in India had filed a H1B petition for me in June 2010 and after obtaining approval
    for my I-129 from USICS and after all process, appeared for the VISA Interview in January 2011 and got 221-g blue form requesting
    for below documents

FROM PETITIONER:
    (1) A copy of the petition with all supporting documents as filed to USCIS.
    (2) A letter from the client company sponsoring the project and a copy of the contract between U.S. based petitioner
    and the client company, stating the timing, terms and agreements for the project - recent

In the meantime, I have moved to another employer B, they are now planning to file a petition referring to the
    already approved I-129, I-797B form (obtained when I was with Employer 1).

Now will the fact that I received 221-g blue form for the original petition will have a impact now?

Is this 221-g blue means my visa was rejected and should I declare this while applying for VISA Interview next time?

Now will the fact that I received 221-g blue form for the original petition will have a impact now?
    >>> No.

Is this 221-g blue means my visa was rejected and should I declare this while applying for VISA Interview next time?
    >>> Until the 221g gets cleared, you need to mention it as rejection.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X