Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• company chnage after visa proceed

Hi All,
    I was applied for H1b Visa on APR-2011. At that time I was working with Company "ABC". I also sent that appointment letter to my new employer(Us based)who has filed my h1b visa.But now I left that company and joined new company .
    In DS-160 form I have mentioned name of new company as a current employer.
    I have not shown any details of ABC company in DS-160 form.So what I have to take action or take care in visa interview. I have interview on next week..

Why didn't you enter any information about company ABC (previous employer) in DS-160? Didn't the DS160 ask you for that information? As long as the information in DS160 is genuine and you attend the visa interview with the right document, then you should be okay.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. You are right but at that time i was not sure that ABC company will provide me experience certificate. So I have not mentioned ABC company in DS-160 form. I have all documents for XYZ company.

I have one question that Visa officer will consider DS-160 as a checklist to verify the original document? If it yes then I have all docs for XYZ company.

For ABC I have only appt.letter ..notning else.
      So I have to show all the original document as per DS-160 form ?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Any false information in DS160 could lead to a life ban. It is advisable you be fill the DS160 to be as much accurate as possible (to the best of your knowledge).

Originally posted by tejastrivedi View Post
        Thanks for your reply. You are right but at that time i was not sure that ABC company will provide me experience certificate. So I have not mentioned ABC company in DS-160 form. I have all documents for XYZ company.

I have one question that Visa officer will consider DS-160 as a checklist to verify the original document? If it yes then I have all docs for XYZ company.

For ABC I have only appt.letter ..notning else.
        So I have to show all the original document as per DS-160 form ?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

change in company

Hi All,
          I applied for H1 in Apr-11.At that time I was working with company ABC. I submitted all professional document of current company 'ABC' to USCIS. After that I left my current company ABC. Now I have joined new company XYZ.

In Ds-160 form I have declared new company XYZ as current company. I have not mentioned left company ABC as previous company. Bcoz I worked with that company only for 2 months. There were not ready to submit me experience certificates. Instead of ABC I have declared PQR as my previous employer. I declared PQR bcoz there i worked more than 3 yrs before I joined ABC. I have exp. certificate for that company.

I think u understand my case in detail.

So in-short IN Ds-160 my current company is XYZ and Previous employer is PQR. No any discussion for ABC.. I have all valid certificates for XYZ and PQR both.. Should I show that document to VO ?

Please help me.

Comment

Always provide all the information you have. If they ask you about the abc company then you will be in tight situation. so just update all the information in ds160

Comment

One time i have already canceled my appointment and this is second scheduleded appointment.

On base of bank receipt how many time i can cancel that application for interview ? How many trials are allowed ?

Let me know so i can re-fill DS-160 and re-schedule appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by tejastrivedi View Post
                One time i have already canceled my appointment and this is second scheduleded appointment.

On base of bank receipt how many time i can cancel that application for interview ? How many trials are allowed ?

Let me know so i can re-fill DS-160 and re-schedule appointment.

Comment

Finally on so many responses I have decided to cancel my appointment and to submit new updated DS-160 form . I will submit DS-160 form as document submitted before. Is it ok ? Please guide me.

Comment

change in company

Finally on so many responses I have decided to cancel my appointment and to submit new updated DS-160 form . I will submit DS-160 form as document submitted before. Is it ok ? Please guide me.

Comment

H1B interview question

I have interview in chennai . I have letter from US Consultant for job.
                      Please let me know
                      1. How and what the success ratio in chennai for H1B ?
                      2. What questions they can ask to me for H1B

Please help me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X