Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Appt SLOTS!!

Hello Guys,

I am one of those who is desperately searching for a H1B(English) slot in first week of Aug at US Consulate, Hyd.

I thought it would be beneficial to start a thread where people could let others know if they find slots opened at a specific US Consulate in India or for a specific month/week/date.

Just a humble request: Lets keep this thread dedicated to H1B(English) so that there are no misleads or confusions.

Let's share info and help everyone get a date in time .

Thanks.
    Last edited by fozzil; 07-22-2011, 07:22 AM. Reason: missed something earlier

I can only see slots at New Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai in abundance...for the first week of August.

No HYD!! I have been searching since 2 days..

Comment

Aug appts at Hyd

Great idea! I've been constantly trying to get an appt for the first 2 wks of Aug,unfortunately have been able to view Hyd only once.I mostly see either Chennai or Dlehi,Kolkata. Keeping fingers crossed as I travel in 2 wks to Hyd

Comment

@HydGal: hope that you get ur date soon...and yeah, if you are in India and still dont get dates even as you approach your return date, you can probably email the Consulate requesting an urgent appointment. I think that counts as an emergency but am not too sure though.

But i don't think that stage of desperation will present itself to anyone ..all the best.

Comment

Was busy,didnt get a chance to post.Just wanted to let yall know Hyd consulate has dates opening up weirdly backwards but available!
          GL!!

Comment

Hope you guys get the date soon. One quick question, If we r from HYD do we need to book the slot only in HYD or we can attend in Chennai. How in advance do we need to book the slot. Even myself planning to visit India in Nov2011. This thread really helps a lot. Appreciate it.

---Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X