X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 -B Visa Status

My status on USCIS website is
    Post Decision Activity
    On J*** 11, **** , we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Please share your experiences, what's going to be next step and how tough it is?

As this petition was made by employer, one of the top 5 IT giants in India and well established in USA.

Any experience will be appreciated

The petition has obviously been approved. Now whenever your employer wishes to send you to the US, you will need to get a Visa from a US Consulate/Embassy and travel to US after the petition start date. (Oct 1 or later in case of fresh petition).
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanx for your Reply.

1.) When i applied for H1 Visa my maritial status was single 3 months back, but now i m married since last month, and i do have a marriage certificate with me, so will there be any problem?

2.) If there is not a problem then i want to apply for H4 dependent Visa for my wife, so please let me know the process, formalities and how much time will be consumed in this process?

3.) I had a word with my US petitioner and they are in process of sending documents to india in few days and as per them my case is approved and has to ready for stamping in few days.

Now all these things leads to that my case is approved and need to go for stamping when document reaches me, please educate me for that stamping process what areas should I brush up to clear that stage of my visa

Your help is appreciable

Comment

Originally posted by vijaykumar987654321 View Post
        Thanx for your Reply.

1.) When i applied for H1 Visa my maritial status was single 3 months back, but now i m married since last month, and i do have a marriage certificate with me, so will there be any problem?
        No problem
        2.) If there is not a problem then i want to apply for H4 dependent Visa for my wife, so please let me know the process, formalities and how much time will be consumed in this process?
        Both of you can apply together
        3.) I had a word with my US petitioner and they are in process of sending documents to india in few days and as per them my case is approved and has to ready for stamping in few days.

Now all these things leads to that my case is approved and need to go for stamping when document reaches me, please educate me for that stamping process what areas should I brush up to clear that stage of my visa

Your help is appreciable
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X