Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amending DS 160 form in Consulate website

Hi,

I have started filling DS 160 form in the website and submitted and got the confirmation page. Now I want to amend couple of details and it is not allowing me to amend the DS 160.
    Can I skip the existing one and start creating a new DS 160 using the existing HDFC receipt I mean without paying again 7050 fees?

Thanks in advance
    -Durga

Did you already take the visa appointment? If yes, then you have to cancel it and book the appointment again. If you haven't taken the visa appointment, then you can start all over again. Talk to VFS helpdesk if you need more clarification.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin. I have not booked the appointment yet in VFS website.
      Only entered and submitted the details for generating theDS 160 in the Consulate website.

Comment

Well, in that case you just need to redo the application and book the appointment with the new confirmation number.

Originally posted by adurga View Post
        Thanks Shervin. I have not booked the appointment yet in VFS website.
        Only entered and submitted the details for generating theDS 160 in the Consulate website.

Comment

Thanks Shervin.

I need a clarification with one of the fields which says "Person/Entity paying for your trip". The options in the drilldown are 1) Self 2) U.S. Petitioner 3) Other Person 4) Other Company Organization.

In my case my employer is paying for the trip. So should I choose 2 or 4? Because my employer has filed my petition which classifies as 2(?) and also paying for the trip as a Company which classifies as 4(?).
          Hence am not sure to choose whether 2 or 4.

Thanks
          -Durga

Comment

Choose option 2.

Originally posted by adurga View Post
            Thanks Shervin.

I need a clarification with one of the fields which says "Person/Entity paying for your trip". The options in the drilldown are 1) Self 2) U.S. Petitioner 3) Other Person 4) Other Company Organization.

In my case my employer is paying for the trip. So should I choose 2 or 4? Because my employer has filed my petition which classifies as 2(?) and also paying for the trip as a Company which classifies as 4(?).
            Hence am not sure to choose whether 2 or 4.

Thanks
            -Durga

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X