Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I290 Approved, but I129 Denied

Hi
    My H1 got denial and my employer re opened again (MTR) on nov-2010 and i got new recipet number (I290B).

My new I290B recetipt# updated as - Approved on Aug 5 2011 and old I129 receipt# updated on Aug 5 as Denial notice sent. Wht does this mean? Is my H1 got approved or denied?

Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status: On August 5, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: On August 5, 2011, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

Appreciate your help..

Unfortunately you will have to wait for the original decision to reach you by mail.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I290 Approved, but I129 Denial notice

Sherivn - Thanks for your reply..
      Did you see similar cases in the past, what will be the possibility of my H1 approval?

Comment

I haven't. Since both the notices are mailed at the same date, it is very hard to predict what is the real status. It hardly takes a week to 10 days to get the decision. I would sugest you to wait for it rather than getting into any kind of conclusion now.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X