Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Query - Urgent

Hi,
    I am going for H1B stamping in next 10 days. Its a E-C model. I am currently working for the client in india. My employer has filed the petition for the same project and client. I will be working on the client side in US.

Most of time VO asked for the client letter if we say I will be working on the client side.

As this is the same project and client, I don't have client letter. What should be my answer in this case?

Thanks in advance.

If ur lucky enough VO will accept any of ur answers, but its very risky attending an interview without the mandatory documents with you. Please make sure you personally carry all the documents with you if you cant make it to arrange by the time of interview its good you postpone it till you have them in hand. I'm personally goin through a frustrating 6 mnths period on 221(g) dn't make a silly mistake like i have done attending without a Client Letter.

Comment

Hi,
      Thanks for the reply. I will not get the client letter that is sure as I am going for the same project.

In my I797, my employer has attached the work order between my client and employer and also the project details from the client. Will that be sufficient? Can I ask VO to look into the petition copy for the client and project details?

Comment

Hi,

Can anyone please help me on the above query?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

BR,
        Utkarsh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X