Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question regarding H1B Transfer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question regarding H1B Transfer

    I am working on H1B for employer A (who has applied & hold his H1B). Now I got another job from employer B. Employer B has applied for H1B transfer trough Normal processing (and not in Premium processing.) Now employer B is asking to join even when I have not got the transfer approval. If I join employer B and if USCIS will reject the transfer application, I will be in trouble and out of status As my current employer A will cancel my visa.In this case i will have no valid H1B with any employer. Please suggest what to do. I really want to join employer B what should I do? We tried to explain employer B to wait till I get transfer approval but they are not ready and want Me to join them soon.

  • #2
    There is always that risk in joining an employer with just the receipt notice. It is advisable to join employer B after the H1B gets successfully transferred. You can ask them to upgrade the case to premium and the result within 15 days. If the offer is really godo and taht you don't want to miss it or to take chances by joining them before the H1B approval, then you can ask the employer to upgrade the ase to premium and you can take care of the premium processing cost ($1250).


    Originally posted by nvssandeep View Post
    I am working on H1B for employer A (who has applied & hold his H1B). Now I got another job from employer B. Employer B has applied for H1B transfer trough Normal processing (and not in Premium processing.) Now employer B is asking to join even when I have not got the transfer approval. If I join employer B and if USCIS will reject the transfer application, I will be in trouble and out of status As my current employer A will cancel my visa.In this case i will have no valid H1B with any employer. Please suggest what to do. I really want to join employer B what should I do? We tried to explain employer B to wait till I get transfer approval but they are not ready and want Me to join them soon.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

    Comment

    Working...
    X