Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa-Hyderabad-List of Docs2Submit

Dear All,

I have visa appointment on 24th August 2011, My husbend is in US, I have been trying to find proper list of documents to submit 3 days before at

Hyderabad VFS Center.All the forums I have searched so far could not give me exact list of documents.List is varied from one answer to other.

I have prepared the following.

Copy of my passport(1st, last and other observation pages)
    1 photo graph(50 x 50 mm)
    Copy of Visa Appiontment Letter
    Copy of DS160 Confirmation
    Copies of HDFC Bank Receipts(Some r suggesting, Originals are checked @ security Gate on interview day)
    Copy of Principal Applicant's I-797
    Copy of the letter to USCIS From his employer(Requesting H4)
    Principal Applicant Passport(H1B Holder)(bio page and observation pages)

I appreciate if any one who attend interview recently at Hyderbad Consulate could correct me.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

sweety.V
    Hyderabad

When you booked your appointment, the system generates a few pdf files. One of them has information regarding which documents to submit. If you did not save or print those, check out the email that you received, there will be links and information in that email on how to retrieve these pdf files. You can also call VFS to receive more information.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you very much for your answer, After booking an appointment I could be able to download only Interview letter, Guidance Sheet is giving an error to download. I will call VFS center for queries.

Comment

Please post your experience after the interview....thanks in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X