Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying L1B when i have a approved H1B petition

Hi,
    I am currently residing in india and working for an Indian IT company. My employer filled H1B and got it approved and it is valid till 2013, Now since the project location has been changed I need to travel to a different location where H1B is not valid and my employer is applying for blanket L1b. I want to know

1.If my Blanket L1B petition gets approved, will my H1B petition become invalid?

2.If my L1B petition gets approved and when I go for visa stamping and my visa gets rejected, can I go back for visa stamping with my approved H1B petition?

Thanks

Originally posted by kingsleyis View Post
    Hi,
    I am currently residing in india and working for an Indian IT company. My employer filled H1B and got it approved and it is valid till 2013, Now since the project location has been changed I need to travel to a different location where H1B is not valid and my employer is applying for blanket L1b. I want to know

1.If my Blanket L1B petition gets approved, will my H1B petition become invalid?
    No.
    2.If my L1B petition gets approved and when I go for visa stamping and my visa gets rejected, can I go back for visa stamping with my approved H1B petition?
    Yes

Thanks
    See above
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Hi kabkaba,

How reliable is your answer ?

Thanks

Comment

You can consult an experienced attorney if you want. What kind of a question is that? Like in my signature, it is my opinion, which I have formed from reading from various sources. Take it or leave it, your choice.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

If you want reliable answers you should consult an attorney and you should not come to forums to get your answers. I would suggest you to consult a good immigration attorney, spend a considerable amount of money and get the same answers that was given to you for free in this forum.

Originally posted by kingsleyis View Post
          Hi kabkaba,

How reliable is your answer ?

Thanks
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X