Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applying for new h1b CAP when old one is still valid

Hey May i know what can be done? Interesting and logical stuff

i worked for in USA for US_Company A for 2 years and had to come back to Home country and started working in Home Country because of personal issues involved there in Home country.

I still have US_Company A valid approval notice until 2013 but now i got a job in US_company B and they want to apply for my H1B under new CAP.

Am i supposed to leave/resign US_company A to apply under new CAP for US_company B? or not?

Intresting thing is that

1/ I am working in Home country have all docs,
    2/have h1b notice from US_Comapny A but not working for them because i am in home country now.

3/got a job offer from US_Comapny B .. what all docs require from US_Company A to apply under new CAP?

NOTE: i may go and work for US_company A if i dont get visa from/for US_copmany B

Hey May i know what can be done? Interesting and logical stuff

i worked for in USA for US_Company A for 2 years and had to come back to Home country and started working in Home Country because of personal issues involved there in Home country.

I still have US_Company A valid approval notice until 2013 but now i got a job in US_company B and they want to apply for my H1B under new CAP.

Am i supposed to leave/resign US_company A to apply under new CAP for US_company B? or not?
    >>> Not required. But the logical thing to do is regisn and get the experience letter which will be very helpful later while filing the GC.
    Intresting thing is that

1/ I am working in Home country have all docs,
    2/have h1b notice from US_Comapny A but not working for them because i am in home country now.

3/got a job offer from US_Comapny B .. what all docs require from US_Company A to apply under new CAP?
    >>> It is advisable to have a copy of all your previous approval notices.

NOTE: i may go and work for US_company A if i dont get visa from/for US_copmany B
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X