Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's my status after H1B transfer denail

Hi Gurus,

I am working with company A from last year with valid H1B up to 2013.

I got good offer from company B in March 2011.Company B ask for document to file my H1B transfer after a long silent suddenly in June they came with receipt no.

In the mean time i got another good offer from company C, then i told to company B i can't join them they took a long time i got another project.Company B told they will withdraw the transfer.

I talk with company C and told them i will join after getting new I -797, then company C started H1B transfer in July 6th, they got RFE July 15th,

USCIS sent withdrawal notice to company B Aug. 3rd,

USCIS received document against RFE from company C Aug 4th,

USCIS sent denial notice to company C Aug 15th.

Now I am still working with company A. I did not resign, still getting pay stub.

so I would like to know after a denial notice of company C what's my status. One more thing company A also started my GC process.
    Last edited by ak933411; 08-24-2011, 04:47 PM.

Are you actually working for A, B or C? You must be working for either A or C right now and if not you are out of status.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Still working with company A.

Comment

Then you don't have to worry about whatever happens to B and C's petitions. Just continue working with A as long as A's petition remains valid and have them file extensions as it nears expiry.
        Transfer is not really a transfer. Nothing gets transferred actually. You can continue working for A even after B or C's petition gets approved if you wish.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X