Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

single parent as a dependent???

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shervin143
    Unfortunately there is no other way other than to apply for a visitor's visa. Only your wife and kids are eligible to file H4 as your dependents.

    Leave a comment:

  • mitushi2011
    started a topic single parent as a dependent???

    single parent as a dependent???

    Our family constitutes of me and my brother who are working in usa on h1b visa and a widowed mother who is still in india. We want to bring our mother to usa for good to stay with us. Please let me know the ways which can make it possible.
    I am not very excited about the idea of bringing her on B1 visitor visa as she would have to go back to india for a few months before coming back to u.s. again.
    Please tell me if i can in any way bring my mom as my dependent (H4 visa). Or if there any other innovative way to being to u.s. for good. Thanks a lot in advance!!