Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter from employer -- Confirming intent to hire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from employer -- Confirming intent to hire?

Hello Everyone,

I have 2 questions.

1.)) H1B Visa carry list includes:
    **Letter from petitioning employer confirming employer's intent to hire the applicant **

I am confused with this, I have been working with my company(Direct Job, no vendors etc) for about 2 years now, i have my original offer letter that was provided to me in 2009. Is this letter (dated may 2009) the offer letter i need to take with me for the employer's intent to hire? or do i need a complete new letter from my employer and take both with me, if so what should be the content of the letter?

2.)) I am missing my pay stubs of October 2010 and October 2009 (just 2 pay stubs), rest everything are there, is this gonna cause me an issue?

You need a current job verification letter (confirming your job, position etc.)
    Missing paystubs are okay if annual pay is as per LCA.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Hi,

You need to have latest employment confirmation letter. The letter may include the following details:

Starting date:
      Current salary:
      Position:

Best regards,
      Vasanth

Comment

Thanks a lot for your replies:

Is there any sample letter for this, please share the link, also please check the draft i have prepared and see the question i have below:

To,

The U.S Consulate General Chennai
        Chennai India

RE: Employment Verification for xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir or Madam,

This letter is to confirm that Mr xxxxxxx has been employed with us since May 2009 ona full time basis. Mr xxxxx is currently hols the position software developer in our development team. His annual salary is $ 55,000 per year. Mr xxxx performs the following job duties:

Design and implement Automated software solutions for process industries, writing specification document and manuals, design, implement and improve the user interface for all our softwares. Mr xxxxx is also recognized as a very valued member for the upcoming web based technologies xxxxxx(company name) will be implementing.

Please feel free to contact us if your office requires any further information.

Sincerely
        xxxxxxx
        Software Development Manager
        xxxxxxxxxx
        desk phone number

1.) My development manager will be signing the document, is it fine r do i have to get a signature from my company president?
        2..) Its been 2 years, is 55k too low, is the VO gonna question about it, y is there no pay hike until now?

Comment

Can someone, review the following job verification format i posted, it would be of great help.

I want to move forward, so if you guys say its good i will proceed with it. Id nt have much tiem please.

Comment

@amar@

1)
            Seems good enough format.

Normally following will evident of Employment with petitioner/employer..
            A. Any of your Extended Offer Letter from your Employer
            B. Any renewal in your contract/agreement with your Employer
            C. Consulate Letter from your Employer requesting for visa
            - Highly recommendable all letters to be endorsed by your Comp. President.

2)
            The salary should be as per your approved LCA.You may verify in your LCA.

Wish you luck

Comment

Hello Monnuaggarwal,

Thanks for your reply, Could you please verify these things,

Originally posted by Monnuaggarwal View Post
              @amar@

1)
              Seems good enough format.

Normally following will evident of Employment with petitioner/employer..
              A. Any of your Extended Offer Letter from your Employer

I am getting an Employment Verification letter i posted here two posts back, and i am carrying a Letter of intent to hire dated may 2009 before offering the job.

B. Any renewal in your contract/agreement with your Employer

Full time job so this does not apply

C. Consulate Letter from your Employer requesting for visa

You meant letter to the USCIS from my employer at the time of applying for H1B? Or you want me to get a new letter from our company addressing to the embassy requesting for my stamping?

- Highly recommendable all letters to be endorsed by your Comp. President. ------ My company president asked my boss to sing them.

2)
              The salary should be as per your approved LCA.You may verify in your LCA.

Wish you luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X