Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling DS 160 - Urgent Help

Hi,

I have a the following questions regarding the filling up of DS 160 Form.

1. Where do you intend to work? I am employed by my company and deputed to work in the client location which is mentioned in my LCA. Under name and address what exactly I should fill. I am getting conflicting information and look for clear answer

2. If my company pays for my trip, Should I choose US Petitioner or select Other and type my company name and details. In the same case what Should I put for my wife if the company is paying.

3. Regarding National Identification Number, Some say to fill as Do not apply and some ask to type in PAN Card details. Please clarify

4. I am with the company for more than 10 years, What should I put in my previous employment. I moved from my Indian office to US office and put my Indian office employment and the end date as the start date of my US office. Is that correct.

Thanks for quick response.

Regards,
    Raj

Friends,

Can some one help me with the Query. Though some of the questions might look repetitive, I have conflicting answers and would like to double check. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJKAN_19 View Post
      Hi,

I have a the following questions regarding the filling up of DS 160 Form.

1. Where do you intend to work? I am employed by my company and deputed to work in the client location which is mentioned in my LCA. Under name and address what exactly I should fill. I am getting conflicting information and look for clear answer

Employer name and client address.

2. If my company pays for my trip, Should I choose US Petitioner or select Other and type my company name and details. In the same case what Should I put for my wife if the company is paying.

US petitioner, your name.

3. Regarding National Identification Number, Some say to fill as Do not apply and some ask to type in PAN Card details. Please clarify

Does not matter.

4. I am with the company for more than 10 years, What should I put in my previous employment. I moved from my Indian office to US office and put my Indian office employment and the end date as the start date of my US office. Is that correct.

Indian employment

Thanks for quick response.

Regards,
      Raj
      See above.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X