X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need H1B Visa Help

Hi,

I have a difficult situation at hand.

I have a job offer from company A in US. they have already filed for my H1B visa petition and it has been approved.

I also had selection in company B in India. But due to some internal problems the official offer has been delayed. I wish to join company B.
    The thing i am concerned about is that if i get offer from B after I get my Visa stamped, then if i deny joining company A , will there be any legal issue or anything that could affect me?
    As of now there is no agreement regarding visa petition fee between company A and me.

Please advice. Thanks.

Originally posted by discover07 View Post
    Hi,

I have a difficult situation at hand.

I have a job offer from company A in US. they have already filed for my H1B visa petition and it has been approved.

I also had selection in company B in India. But due to some internal problems the official offer has been delayed. I wish to join company B.
    The thing i am concerned about is that if i get offer from B after I get my Visa stamped, then if i deny joining company A , will there be any legal issue or anything that could affect me?

Assuming you are outside of the US right now, there should not be any issues.

As of now there is no agreement regarding visa petition fee between company A and me.
    H1 petition filing fees are always to be paid by the employer. They cannot claim those from you.

Please advice. Thanks.
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      See above.
      Thanks for your reply. I was just concerned about any legal issue that might arise but as per your reply it seems there will not be any such problem.

Thanks again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X