Going to india in December for short trip - need to go for stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to india in December for short trip - need to go for stamping

Hi Iam going to India in this December, Me and my wife need to go for stamping to Chennai consulate. both are on H1. We had client letters, all years W2 and paychecks.
    we are in E+V+C model.
    Iam concerned about the visa rejection at the stamping due the present situation.
    What are the possibilities to get the visa rejections. I can not prepare for the bad situations now. If any risk involved in going to stamping i will drop my vist. Please suggest.
    Thanks.

What you are asking is a very hypothetical question. No one can predict whether the visa will get approved or not. The interviews are case dependent and it totally depends on the VO who interviews you. If you have all the documents and if your case is genuine, then the chances or the approval are high. Even in case of a 221g, it will get cleared later. There are lot of cases that gets approved and you only see the cases which has issues in immigration forums.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks shervin, i see so many rejections comparitivley from last 6 months. That is the reason i was concerned about my visa stamping. if we have POs/letters from Vendor and Client is E + V + C model is ok for H1s ? My employer has got significant number of rejections(more than 10) last couple of months.

Comment

Since you have all documents, the chances are high. What is the reason for the rejection with the other candidates from your company. Do you know? If the employer has a black mark, then it is risky. If not, it is all luck. Since both you and your wife are going for H1B stamping, even if one gets rejected or put on 221g, you always have the option of filing a dependent visa and once you are in U.S, you can file a COS back to H1B. It will be a problem only when both the H1Bs gets rejected. I think the chances of that are less.

Comment

Thanks shervin, i really appreciate your information, this information will help to think in better direction about my situation.
          I will check with my employer about reasons for other H1 rejects and also ask if any black mark. They are literally opposing me to go for stamping. If i see any issues for my employer, i will drop the visit. once again thanks for information.

Comment

Thanks shervin, i spoke to my employer and all of the rejections are asking about client letters, they were stuck in administrative process even after submitting these letters. They suggested me go for stamping in canada.

I had L1 stamped on my passport on 2006. from then i converted to H1 on 2008 and never gone for stamping. straight to question, will canada(Toronto) will accept my H1 visa stamp in this situation or they ask me go to home country?

Thanks.

Comment

First time H1B stamping should be from your home country. There are cases where the visa is rejected in Canada due to the fact that it was the first time H1B stamping and the candidate is asked to get the stamping done from the home country.
              https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/v...gcanadamexico/

Originally posted by djaks111 View Post
              Thanks shervin, i spoke to my employer and all of the rejections are asking about client letters, they were stuck in administrative process even after submitting these letters. They suggested me go for stamping in canada.

I had L1 stamped on my passport on 2006. from then i converted to H1 on 2008 and never gone for stamping. straight to question, will canada(Toronto) will accept my H1 visa stamp in this situation or they ask me go to home country?

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks shervin.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X