H1 Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping

We are visiting india in the middle of October and need to go for my H1 and my wife's H4 stamping.

I work in EVC model and have got all the documents including client letter for my visa interview. I heard that Mumbai consulate also opened for H1 interviews.Looking at the admin processing cases at New Delhi, would it be better to go to Mumbai consulate rather then New Delhi.

Also i have a 8 months old son, who holds a US passport. Since we are planning to go for Stamping as soon as we reach India, can we take him during our visa interview?

As always thanks in advance for your help. This forum is an amazing place for people like us.

Yes. U.S citizens are allowed inside the U.S consulate. Remember to carry your son's U.S passport. Talk to VFS helpdesk to get more clarification.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Sherwin for the quick response.

Also could you suggest on which consulate should i prefer New Delhi or Mumbai? Would that make any difference on getting successful stamping?

Thanks again,
      Prakash

Comment

In recent times there have been a lot of 221g's issued at the New Delhi consulate if a candidate is working on a EVC structure. So plan accordingly.

Originally posted by prakash24256 View Post
        Thanks Sherwin for the quick response.

Also could you suggest on which consulate should i prefer New Delhi or Mumbai? Would that make any difference on getting successful stamping?

Thanks again,
        Prakash
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin.

Comment

Hii Prakash,

I am also in the same boat.. Working in EVC model...
            My wife will be travelling to India and for stamping to mumbai counsulate.
            Did you get appointment in Mumbai as I was checking in VFS website but couldn't see mumbai.
            And please post your expereince once you are done with stamping.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X