Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Yellow slip(221g) to submit some documents

Hi,
    Today I wnet to H1B stamping in Hyderabad. VO asked me Cleint letter. But my client was not given that letter. So I was unable to provide that document. VO not approved my visa and given yellow slip (221g) to provide some document as ticked in the 221g slip.

Please advice me that what is procedure to proceed further and how much time it will take?

Thanks in advance.

The process to proceed further is simple. Submit all the documents ticked in 221g form. No one can predict how long it will take to get a result on an admin process. They are case dependent. It will take anywhere between a couple of weeks to 6-7 months.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      The process to proceed further is simple. Submit all the documents ticked in 221g form. No one can predict how long it will take to get a result on an admin process. They are case dependent. It will take anywhere between a couple of weeks to 6-7 months.

Thanks

Comment

Regarding Client Letter submission for H1

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
        Hi,

I went to interview at Hyderabad consulate for H1stamping and got 221g form to submit Client letter. In I-797 petition my client name was given as some ABC, but the client ABC is not giving client letter to me. Now I am planing to privide the Client letter form other Client.

My question is if I submit the client letter from other client which was not in I-797, is my Visa will be approved?
        Is there any way to speed up for Adming processing.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

My question is if I submit the client letter from other client which was not in I-797, is my Visa will be approved?
          >>> Is the new client located at the same City/State as the previous one. If yes, then you can give it a try. Otherwise a new LCA and a H1B amendment need to be filed and handover to VFS as a response to the 221g.

Is there any way to speed up for Adming processing.
          >>> No.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X