Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMP: Wrong Birthdate on I-129

Hi,

I have received I-129 today and found that My completely birth date is wrong in it. it is date when employer put application. (2011).

I need to schedule appointment but I am not sure if this wrong date can be problem anywhere.

Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

You will need to ask your employer to get it changed.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Time Line

Hi,

Thank you for response.

any Idea how much time it will take? Or it generally takes?

Thank you again.

Comment

Stamping

Hi.

Another question, what if I will go for stamping interview without changing it.
        Can I get it changed later?

Comment

Of course, you can go for stamping without changing it. The chances of your visa getting rejected in such case is high. So just be prepared if that happens.

Originally posted by abc_usa View Post
          Hi.

Another question, what if I will go for stamping interview without changing it.
          Can I get it changed later?
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you shervin143 for response.

But it is typo mistake. If I can get letter from Lawyer regarding to the same then wont that work?

Also what exactly is process to fix this. I need to check if I need to wait for stamping or not.

Comment

U.S visa is not as easy as you think. The VO will very easily issue you a 221g asking you for an amendment. What is the proof that petition really belong to you when you have invalid information printed on it? If it is your employer or lawyers's mistake in giving the wrong DOB, then an H1B amendment need to be filed and your employer will need to take care of the cost. If it was USCIS's mistake, then they will fix it for free.
              https://www.immihelp.com/h1b-petition-amendment/

Hi,

But it is typo mistake. If I can get letter from Lawyer regarding to the same then wont that work?

Also what exactly is process to fix this. I need to check if I need to wait for stamping or not.
              Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi... i just noticed that there is an error on my I-129 as well... even my birthdate is incorrect on the form... what actions did you take to amend this? did you went ahead with the stamping with incorrect birthdate on I-129 or did you manage to correct it before your stamping?

Hi,

Comment

I noticed couple of days back that the Job Title in the I-129 is mentioned as QA Analyst instead of Systems Analyst. Would that be a problem? Does the VO validate the I-129? I have informed my attorney about this issue. Due to Thanks Giving, I dont know when I will get hold of her.

I will also review the date of Birth etc. If it needs amendment, how many days does it take? I have my Visa Appointment on 12/12 in India?

Kindly Confirm.

Thanks

Comment

Incorrect I94 expiry date on form I 129

My H1B visa and I 94 expires tomorrow. I have filed for I94 extension today. However, I notice that in the form I 129, the expiry date of my I94 has been wrongly mentioned. The I94 number entered in the form is correct. Can I continue with my application, or will I have to file for another application? Will USCIS accept this application? I have not yet received the receipt of my application from USCIS.
                    Last edited by prettysimple; 01-29-2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X