• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Approved with 221G slip

VO officer only ask two questions
    Client Name
    Your Name

And say your visa is approved and we are putting this on admins process.
    They say it will take 3-4 weeks.

I already have a B1 visa and traveled on that for 6 weeks.

Last time when my B1 visa issued at that time also my case was sent into admin process and that takes 4 months to get my visa.
    Will my last admin process help this time or i need to wait for 3-4 months to get my visa.

Your last admin processing will not help here. Every application is handled as individual case. It will go through its own admin process and the time frame cannot be predicted.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

After asking my name my case is put on admin process. so does this mean some one with same name has some records with embassy or why this admin process is required as they not asked for any document from my side.

Comment

Yes, it should be for a common name check. Either someone with the same name as yours in their list and they want to check and make sure they ate not issuing the visa to a wrong person. This can also happen if you have a common muslim name.

Originally posted by samarsood143 View Post
        After asking my name my case is put on admin process. so does this mean some one with same name has some records with embassy or why this admin process is required as they not asked for any document from my side.

Comment

This is what confuse me every time. I am hindu and Samar is also a Hindu word. It is there in Arabic also so every time my case is put in Admin Process.

Comment

Admin processing is not just for name check. It could be for something else too. Something in their system (someone with the similar name who is not suppose to be issued a visa, TAL, employer verification etc) could have triggered the 221g.

Originally posted by samarsood143 View Post
            This is what confuse me every time. I am hindu and Samar is also a Hindu word. It is there in Arabic also so every time my case is put in Admin Process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X