H1B premium processing, getting delayed- pleas help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B premium processing, getting delayed- pleas help

My wife H1B transfer was applied by company B on 08/29/2011, Company B got RFE asking to prove employer- contract relationshipn on 9/14/2011. They replied back on 9/18/2011 and they have'nt heard anything back yet. Company B is a multi million rehabilitation company with over 10,000 employees across the country.

Now it is getting harder and harder to continue with company A ( her present job) for my wife due to health reasons. She has over 3 hour drive to the present job. She is leaning towards:

1. Joining company B with the receipt notice, and don't wait for the approval ,but wants to know what would happen if her transfer is denied.
    2. Can she go back and join company A, back in this situation.
    3. Or can she apply for COS to H4B( I have H1b), if her H1 gets denied.

Please help.

forgot to add, she applied as premium processing.

Comment

Originally posted by supender View Post
      My wife H1B transfer was applied by company B on 08/29/2011, Company B got RFE asking to prove employer- contract relationshipn on 9/14/2011. They replied back on 9/18/2011 and they have'nt heard anything back yet. Company B is a multi million rehabilitation company with over 10,000 employees across the country.

Now it is getting harder and harder to continue with company A ( her present job) for my wife due to health reasons. She has over 3 hour drive to the present job. She is leaning towards:

1. Joining company B with the receipt notice, and don't wait for the approval ,but wants to know what would happen if her transfer is denied.
      She will be out of status.
      2. Can she go back and join company A, back in this situation.
      Yes, if A has not withdrawn their petition at that time.
      3. Or can she apply for COS to H4B( I have H1b), if her H1 gets denied.
      That will not be possible since one cannot change status from out of status.
      Please help.
      See above. If RFE has been properly responded, it is likely that H1 will get approved.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X