X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about DS-160 form

Hello,

I have doubts about how to answer the following questions in DS-160 form:
    1) Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?

My company has filled for my green card and my I-140 is approved (I have not yet filled for I-485). So should I answer 'yes' to the above question?

2)Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States?
    Me and my family (wife and kid) lives here. However, we all will be in India when we will be interviewing for H-1B visa next month. So should I answer 'No' to the above question.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanking you in advance,

I have doubts about how to answer the following questions in DS-160 form:
    1) Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?

My company has filled for my green card and my I-140 is approved (I have not yet filled for I-485). So should I answer 'yes' to the above question?
    >>> If I-140 has already been filed, then you should answer YES to this question.

2)Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States?
    Me and my family (wife and kid) lives here. However, we all will be in India when we will be interviewing for H-1B visa next month. So should I answer 'No' to the above question.
    >>> You can answer NO.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X