Urgent h1B Aditional docs, first time H1b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent h1B Aditional docs, first time H1b

I have got an offer for a full time role with a product company in USA. I am applying H1B for first time, I might be going for Visa Stamping by next week

I have the offer letter with joining date as 1st november, LCA,I-797, 1-29,Copy of the letter to USCIS

my employer has not sent me the following below mentioned documents. Do I need to have all the documents mentioned below or some of the most important once.

1. Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements.
    2. Petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, and their individual salaries and immigration status.
    3. State Unemployment Wage Reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state, for the past three quarters. (This should be the actual forms filed to the State authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter.)
    4. A letter from the client company sponsoring the project and a copy of the contract between the U.S.-based petitioner and the client company, stating the timing, terms and agreement for your project.
    5. Copy of the contract between the U.S. employment agency (petitioner) and the job site (the location where you will actually work).
    6. A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.
    7. A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the final product.

Mostly you will not need those things, they are specific to small, consulting type jobs.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      Mostly you will not need those things, they are specific to small, consulting type jobs.
      My Employer has sent SCAN copy of LCA ,I-129 do I need to get Original from them or scan copy would be allowed if asked at Interview?

Comment

Photocopies are enough.

Originally posted by bkr_82_in View Post
        My Employer has sent SCAN copy of LCA ,I-129 do I need to get Original from them or scan copy would be allowed if asked at Interview?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
          Hey,

What is small company defination in H1b visa case?

Thanks!!

Comment

I think whatever documents you have specified in your list those are documents an employer need to submit while filing LCA to USCIS.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X