Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need your urgent help - My fresh H1B petition filed under premium is in RFE status.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your urgent help - My fresh H1B petition filed under premium is in RFE status.

Hi All,

I am Mohan working for MNC company in India(Chennai).

My Company filed fresh 'H1B'' for me under Premium Processing. I got the receipt dated 30th Sepember 2011 from California office.

On 7th October the status changed to 'Request for Evidence'.

When i go through the RFE document, briefly i understood that they are requesting for my Graduation(Engineering) transcripts.

Please find below the content of the RFE:

"College/University Transcripts: Submit an original of the beneficiary's college/ university transcripts. Include all courses taken toward the degree.The transcripts must be signed and dated by the person in charge of the records. Additionally both sides of the sealed flap on the outside of the college of universitys envelope must be signed and dated by the person incharge of the records, Include the phone number and address for the office of the person in charge."

I found the same RFE is also received by few of our forum members.

I have completed my B.Tech from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.

Could anyone please help me urgently on the above RFE.

I have following questions:
    1. Do i need to submit the originals of my B.Tech(Engineering) Convocation as well as Consolidated mark sheets (or) it will be enough if i take the photocopies of all my graduation certificates and get the attestation from my college.

Your urgent help would be greatly appreciated.

Degree certificates are not the same thing as transcripts. Transcripts as the RFE suggests are a record of all classes taken and grades obtained. Those are provided in a sealed envelope by the university.
    There is no harm in attaching copies of your degree certificates as well, but provide transcripts in original, sealed envelope from the university.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

H1B Petition filed under premuim is in RFE status now.

Hi Kabkaba,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I am little confused with the transcripts you mentioned and marks memos which i received from university.

Let me give you more details for your kind information to assist.

Please find following information in more detail and assist me.

I have completed my B.Tech(Engineering) in Electronics and communications which is 4 years graduation with 7 semesters in 2007.

I have received following Marks memos and certificates from university.
      1. All 7 Semester Mark sheets, which shows credits gained and marks scored in that semester.
      2. Consolidated Marks Memo which includes all semesters marks and credits scored with overall percentage gained.
      3. Convocation received from university after completion of 6 months of my Graduation in sealed cover with university logo and address mentioned.

But unfortunately i lost that envelop cover after recovering my convocation which i received from university through post.

So by looking at the above details could you please let me know what needs to be done now from my side for the RFE.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Keep all that for your own records.
        Transcripts is something different. Contact your University officials, they will tell you how to obtain transcripts.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X