Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administration Processing

Hello there,

My wife applied for H4 visa and has got pending administration Processing. She hasn't got anything in writing from VO. Is it alright?

Thank you in advance.

Usually a 221g slip will be issued if the case goes into admin processing. Talk to VFS helpdesk and they can help her track the status of her case online by providing a tracking number.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

She applied in Kuwait. VO said they will contact my wife once processing is complete. Any suggestion what she should do in that case? Should she visit the embassy?

Comment

If that was the instruction given to her, then she need to wait. If it takes more than a month, then contact the embassy to get a tracking number. I am not familiar with the visa processing in Kuwait. But 221g is usually issued in all U.S consulates when they cannot approve the visa right away.

Originally posted by moizhb View Post
        She applied in Kuwait. VO said they will contact my wife once processing is complete. Any suggestion what she should do in that case? Should she visit the embassy?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you Shervin!!!

Comment

Required Shervin Contact No.

Hi Shervin,

Could you pass your contact no. to my mail id [email protected] where i want to discuss/take inputs more on my h1b transfer.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X