Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Doubt On H1B Visa

Hello Moderator and EveryOne here @ ImmiHelp,

I am from India, Mumbai and I have 7+ years of experience in working with Java / J2EE technology, Sun Certiied Java Developer and Oracle Certified Web Component Developer and I would like to migrate to USA for work purpose.

My Educational Background is 13 years of Education (Including my Full Time Diploma in Computer Technology) as opposed to US's requirement of 16 years of Education.

I would like to know with the experience that I have mentioned and educational background, Do I stand chance of being sponsored H1B by a company in US?

This is my first post here on ImmiHelp and I am expecting an affirmative response.

Thanks,
    Yogendra N Joshi

Yes.

H1B sponsor database.

Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Still confused

Hello Shervin,

Thanks for your reply.

However the link that you gave me says that US Equivalent degree is required in order to successfully get the H1B visa. Can you please confirm if 7 years of experience and 13 year of education will be okay if I want to apply for H1B visa?

Thanks in Advance
      Yogendra

Comment

Yes, yo can apply for H1B. And there is a sub-link to the education evaluation service in the link that I provided you in the previous reply. Yo can use that service to evaluate to your degree + experience to U.S equivalent.

Originally posted by YogendraJ View Post
        Hello Shervin,

Thanks for your reply.

However the link that you gave me says that US Equivalent degree is required in order to successfully get the H1B visa. Can you please confirm if 7 years of experience and 13 year of education will be okay if I want to apply for H1B visa?

Thanks in Advance
        Yogendra
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X