Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on choosing employer

Hi there,

I have a question on choosing an employer.

my wife currently who is on L2 EAD just got an offer to work with a client through Vendor A. Since my company is processing h1 for me, she wants a company to sponser her h1b. So we have been talking to vendor B for H1B which he has agreed (when she got a client letter i.e)

Now that she got an offer, vendor A is also willing to apply for her H1B, but on researching on the internet, we did not find much information about this company. (Like no prior years H1B information etc). where as Vendor B has a fairly better visa reputation.

Now my question is since vendor B is not connected to the client directly, and since my wife found this job through vendor A, Is it safer to apply H1B through Vendor A or Vendor B
    vendor A works directly with the client, so it will be easier to get SOW, Client letter etc.
    My wife has worked with Vendor B on her previous assignment (on 1099).
    Can you please tell me which one is a safer bet with respect to H1 approval.

Can someone please answer this one.
    from what I read, I think it is better to have the Vendor A process h1B, even though he is much smaller company because the client is his direct client. But the issue is that the salary he offers is way less, so we want to go with vendor B, who my wife has worked with earlier and pays higher than vendor A, at the same rate.

we are not considering salary to be a criteria, we are only looking at how less painful the H1b approval can be. So with this perspective, would it make sense to have vendor A (smaller company not sure of the reputation) since they have the client as their direct client? Or Vendor B, who is building up the required documents with vendor A.

Any thoughts on these would be helpful.

Comment

It is advisable to have less layers between the employer and the client from the petition/visa point of view. The chances of a 221g or rejection is high when you have multiple layers where the employer doesn't have any control over the work that you perform at the client place.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X