No announcement yet.

H1 blue slip from Mumbai with comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Noisaj. This is fantastic. Wishing you all the best.
    And please pray for me in return. Did your CEAC appear on the PDF or receoved an email or was it both together? Just curious.

@Bindu, hope you had a safe flight back to US. Requesting everyone to pray as well. Same question for you Bindu, did you get both your CEAC on the PDF and an email?

Good wishes to everyone on getting their visa stamped.

Comment

• @Aumehta, @Blueguy, @Bindu

thanks for you wishes and prayers. Hope everything will be alright soon.

My CEAC barcode never appeared on the PDF.I just got the same email asking to submit the passport, pending letter and the courier envelope. I got the email at 8.58 AM. and it was on the 15th workingday after submitting the documents.

I think the documents are alright in my case. otherwise they would have asked for missing or correct documents.
      Last edited by nosiaj; 12-29-2011, 12:49 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by bindu155 View Post
        Congrats Noisiaj!!...keep hope u will get ur passport soon
        Thanks Bindu. Hope you arrived safe and well. enjoy your time there and also pray for us .

Comment

• Originally posted by aumehta View Post
          Congratulations Noisaj. This is fantastic. Wishing you all the best.
          And please pray for me in return. Did your CEAC appear on the PDF or receoved an email or was it both together? Just curious.

@Bindu, hope you had a safe flight back to US. Requesting everyone to pray as well. Same question for you Bindu, did you get both your CEAC on the PDF and an email?

Good wishes to everyone on getting their visa stamped.
          @aumehta - how many weeks has it been for you since you submitted the documents?

Was yours a renewal case? What all documents did they ask you to submit?

Comment

• 221g blue slip

I received 221g blue slip. Submitted required documents on 15th.
            Still no reply. When i called vfs helpline they said its under administrative processing.
            the guy said any case who needs extra documents to be submitted goes through administrative processing. Is this correct? Does administrative processing takes extra time?

Comment

• Yes. Search and read the posts on 221g or admin processing.

Originally posted by sandeepiitm View Post
              Still no reply. When i called vfs helpline they said its under administrative processing.
              the guy said any case who needs extra documents to be submitted goes through administrative processing. Is this correct? Does administrative processing takes extra time?
              Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

• @bluehat

My CEAC number did not appear in the pdf..directly got the email to submit the passport..

good luck..

Comment

• Hello guys

n i have submitted documnets on 23rd december..n m still waiting

@noisiaj...

congratulation noisiaj....did u get ur passport back or not yet? n diid they ask u submited any other documents with passport ?

@bindu

hope u hav wonderful trip back to usa...

Comment

• Originally posted by sandeepiitm View Post
                    Sandeep - so u submitted on 15h nov? or 15th dec?

Comment

• I submitted documents on 15th Dec.

Comment

• 221g blue form - H1 B renewal

Hi, congrats to all who received the approval email.

I have just received 5 checks on blue form and submitted all docs on 5th december.
                        I am still waiting for the response from the consulate.

I know don have much option but to wait. But by reading the threads below it seems it takes around 6-8 weeks.
                        It becomes so diff to manage the client there for such a long period to work from offshore.
                        Just praying to get the approval email soon.

Do any one know if in worst case if get a reject what are the other alternatives to go back USA?
                        Also what happens to the in process GC filing.

Thanks
                        RJ

Comment

• thx.. submitted the passport today only. because yesterday was holiday. I have submitted the print of email, the envelope and 797 copy with passport. don't worry much.. you will also get the mail soon.

Originally posted by divp123ster View Post
                          Hello guys

n i have submitted documnets on 23rd december..n m still waiting

@noisiaj...

congratulation noisiaj....did u get ur passport back or not yet? n diid they ask u submited any other documents with passport ?

@bindu

hope u hav wonderful trip back to usa...

Comment

• Originally posted by rits67 View Post
                            Hi, congrats to all who received the approval email.

I have just received 5 checks on blue form and submitted all docs on 5th december.
                            I am still waiting for the response from the consulate.

I know don have much option but to wait. But by reading the threads below it seems it takes around 6-8 weeks.
                            It becomes so diff to manage the client there for such a long period to work from offshore.
                            Just praying to get the approval email soon.

Do any one know if in worst case if get a reject what are the other alternatives to go back USA?
                            Also what happens to the in process GC filing.

Thanks
                            RJ
                            Hey Rj.........what all documents did they ask you to submit? I submitted on 7th december. I am guessing that due to the vacations it is possible in our cases to take little more time than the normal.

Where did you appear for the interview? Mumbai?

I agree its quite difficult to manage the work from offshore........I have been working on US hours and I have to stay away from home ....... hope we hear soon from the consulate.

Comment

• 221g H1b Mumbai

Hi All,

Tracking all your posts. My case.

1) Amended H1b petition Interview at Mumbai Consulate on Dec 1st.
                              2) Company Small less than 25 employees.
                              3) Direct Employment. Internal Project.
                              4) Questions asked about company, employee count.
                              5) Gave 221g with everything marked expect last line.
                              6) Submitted Docs on 27the Dec.

Keeping fingers crossed. Wishing everybody good look.

Comment

• My case is exactly same as yours except the fact that mine is a new H1b. I guess it is just background check for the company. If the documents are clear then you will get a response in 2-3 weeks. I am waiting now after submitting passport.

Originally posted by GURUDATTA View Post
                                Hi All,

Tracking all your posts. My case.

1) Amended H1b petition Interview at Mumbai Consulate on Dec 1st.
                                2) Company Small less than 25 employees.
                                3) Direct Employment. Internal Project.
                                4) Questions asked about company, employee count.
                                5) Gave 221g with everything marked expect last line.
                                6) Submitted Docs on 27the Dec.

Keeping fingers crossed. Wishing everybody good look.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X