H1 blue slip from Mumbai with comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting for passport

I'm the same boat with the exception that I didn't get any slip at all but didn't receive the passport back from consulate yet. My visa interview was on nov 29th. I tried calling DOS and all they say is that is 'under processing' not sure if its admin processing or something different....

I went thru all the pages of this thread and can really empathize with everyone here... the wait without an ETA is killing..

Comment

• Got a mail saying that the passport is ready for delivery by courier. I think it will reach me in two days. Hope it is coming with a valid visa in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nosiaj View Post
        Got a mail saying that the passport is ready for delivery by courier. I think it will reach me in two days. Hope it is coming with a valid visa in it.
        Nosiaj, got the same e-mail tday at around 5:45 PM. Keeping my 10 fingers crossed and hoping it comes with a VISA.

Btw, are you living in Mumbai? If yes, does Blue dart deliver the next day ?

Comment

• @nosiaj, dhruv - congrats... by the way, when did you guys have your interview? just to see how long it took end to end..

Comment

Got a mail saying that the passport is ready for delivery by courier. I think it will reach me in two days. Hope it is coming with a valid visa in it.
            Congrats Nosiaj and Dhruv..........u will get the Visas in ur passports.....no worries.....

Comment

• @Dhruva
              I stay in Pune. still expecting to get the passport by Friday.

@Forzajuve
              Interview was on 28th Oct. But submitted documetns only on 7th Dec.

@Bluehat
              Thx dude..

Comment

• Originally posted by bluehat View Post
                Congrats Nosiaj and Dhruv..........u will get the Visas in ur passports.....no worries.....
                Thanks Bluehat. I truly hope everyone in every friggn 221G forum gets his/her visa!

Comment

@Dhruva
                  I stay in Pune. still expecting to get the passport by Friday.

@Forzajuve
                  Interview was on 28th Oct. But submitted documetns only on 7th Dec.

@Bluehat
                  Thx dude..
                  Guys, just received my Passport with a VISA in it. The wait is finally over.

Nosiaj, do let me know as and when you receive yours ? And trust me there will be a VISA in it

Also, I will be active on this thread for a bit and will try and answer and cater to all concerns of every one on this forum.

All the very best Everyone

Comment

• Waiting for Email.

One more member in the group.

I Had an interview on 19th December, Submitted my Docs on 22nd December
                    Now I am Also in a queue to get the reply.

Wishing luck to every one waiting for the visa!!!

Comment

• I just got it stamped. Thank you all for your wishes.. just wait for your day. its just matter of time.

Comment

• @Nosiaj, Congratulations.

Can you please share what would be email account from which we will receive the email about submitting the passport and all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope4Ever View Post
                          @Nosiaj, Congratulations.

Can you please share what would be email account from which we will receive the email about submitting the passport and all?
                          this is the mail id from which I got the mail : [email protected]

Comment

• Thanks Nosiaj!!

And All the Best for your travel back to USA !!

Comment

• @nosiag Congrats!! Like I had said the wait is finally over.

@dhruv congrats to you as well. When was your interview? And when did you submit docs? What's your work model.

Comment

• Congrats to Nosiaj and Dhruv. Have a safe trip to the US.

Wish all 221g cases have a positive outcome.

Cheers. .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X