• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 working days and still counting...

Visa Interview : 6th Dec 2011
    submitted docs: 20th Dec 2011

Called VFS on 19th Jan 2012

They said case is still @ Mumbai consulate and is under admin processing.

Did not give any such time frame , asked to check email and website (cas-status webpage)

Comment

• H1B Withdrawal Mumbai - Applying H4 at Hyderabad

Hello friends,

I have a strange predicament. My wife attended for H1B in September 2011 and got a 221(g). Submitted all the docs but the consulate waited till her contract got expired and asked for a new client letter. Now she had asked for H1B withdrawal. Now my question is can she apply for H4 at Hyderabad/Chennai without any trouble???

Any information would be much appreciated...

Comment

• No update yet

@BlueGuy: Did you get any email? My submission date was 11/21. Mine is also EVC and renewal - 2nd term stamping and a new employer. How about you?

Comment

• Questions on EVC employment model

Hello Guys,

First of all congratulation to all those who succefully got stamped and wishing a good luck for others who are waiting to hear from the counsulate or going for interview.

Guys, will you please share the questions asked for you and any special document (apart from client, vendor letter, pay stub etc.?)? It will help everyone who will be having such issue.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluehat View Post
            Which email did u sent the query to?

[email protected] ??

I emailed them a week ago but now answer.
            Guys be careful,

I received 2nd blue form. They need additional docs such as photos of core office, agreement with client company. They sent me email on 4th january which went to Spam box. And that mail came from different email ID - Mumbai [email protected] . All this time when i used to call VFS Mumbai helpline ,they didnt even inform me that i have received another blue form. Whenever I asked me they used to tell me " it is under process".
            I donno what happened I checked my spam box for some other reason and i saw e mail from Mumbai NIV with scanned copy of new blue form. VFS helpline doesnt help at all. Please keep checking your spam box too.

Comment

• @abhi1985

they asked me following docs to submit:
              From petitioner side they asked me:-
              1.Copy of petition...
              2.Letter of Vacancy
              3.Client letter and contract agreement.

Did you get any update from consulates?

Originally posted by abhi1985 View Post
              @hpatel48

Mine is also E-C model.
              1.Copy of petition...
              2.Letter of Vacancy

From Applicant side:-
              1.Certified copies of academic credentials.
              2.pay slips and bank statements during OPT.

What documents they asked you to submit.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaishu55 View Post
                Guys be careful,

I received 2nd blue form. They need additional docs such as photos of core office, agreement with client company. They sent me email on 4th january which went to Spam box. And that mail came from different email ID - Mumbai [email protected] . All this time when i used to call VFS Mumbai helpline ,they didnt even inform me that i have received another blue form. Whenever I asked me they used to tell me " it is under process".
                I donno what happened I checked my spam box for some other reason and i saw e mail from Mumbai NIV with scanned copy of new blue form. VFS helpline doesnt help at all. Please keep checking your spam box too.
                This is not good. First of all its depressing to know that we might get a 2nd blue form after so much of wait. On top of this, these VFS guys do not even have courtesy to inform that particular person regarding his/her change of status.

Comment

• Not yet....
                  Are you fresh applicant or renewal????

Originally posted by hpatel48 View Post
                  @abhi1985

they asked me following docs to submit:
                  1.Copy of petition...
                  2.Letter of Vacancy

Did you get any update from consulates?

Comment

• Please post question asked on H1B stamping interview.

Hi All,

I will be going for H1B stamping very soon. I am on EVC model and already heard about a lot of headache on getting the visa stamped.

Please guys post questions asked during your visa interview. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mahixit View Post
                      Hi All,

I will be going for H1B stamping very soon. I am on EVC model and already heard about a lot of headache on getting the visa stamped.

Please guys post questions asked during your visa interview. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Thank you.
                      You might consider starting a new thread for this.......

Comment

• Fresh applicant...

Originally posted by abhi1985 View Post
                        Not yet....
                        Are you fresh applicant or renewal????

Comment

• Originally posted by nikhilaj View Post
                          @BlueGuy: Did you get any email? My submission date was 11/21. Mine is also EVC and renewal - 2nd term stamping and a new employer. How about you?
                          I was waiting to hear from BlueGuy19 too......guess he got his VISA and got busy with his work....

@blueguy19.....whenever u happen to log in ....pls tell us ur story......

Comment

• My case
                            Interview date 13th Dec. Received 221g blue for to submit extra docs.
                            Docs submitted on 15th Dec.
                            Received first email on 10 th jan to submit payslips.
                            Submitted all 2011 pay stubs along with email printout and bank statements.
                            Received 2nd email on 17th jan asking to submit all documents which were asked on 13th.
                            Tried checking with vfs whether any confusion or they misplaced. No answer.
                            Submiited all documents again along with pay stubs on 19th. Jan.

Waiting for next email....God knows why they doing this and how long

Comment

• Originally posted by sandeepiitm View Post
                              My case
                              Interview date 13th Dec. Received 221g blue for to submit extra docs.
                              Docs submitted on 15th Dec.
                              Received first email on 10 th jan to submit payslips.
                              Submitted all 2011 pay stubs along with email printout and bank statements.
                              Received 2nd email on 17th jan asking to submit all documents which were asked on 13th.
                              Tried checking with vfs whether any confusion or they misplaced. No answer.
                              Submiited all documents again along with pay stubs on 19th. Jan.

Waiting for next email....God knows why they doing this and how long
                              Absolutely crazy.......vfs should'nt be doing this.......probably now they will do it quickly for u.....since they have been thru ur documents once....

Comment

• Originally posted by bluehat View Post
                                You might consider starting a new thread for this.......
                                Friends,

I already started a fresh started but disappointed not to see any response. Please respond on the following thread. Trust me! it will be very useful during these tensed periods. Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X