Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by s_kumarg77 View Post
    Hi Rangarao
    Congrats for the visa. I got email from Hyd EAC to submit passport. What else do we need to submit along with the passport ??? Do we need to submit the 221g form and DS160 confirmation page ???

Could you please tell us if US Consulat contacted the client, if yes, then how many days after the interview did they do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by s_kumarg77 View Post
      Hi Rangarao
      Congrats for the visa. I got email from Hyd EAC to submit passport. What else do we need to submit along with the passport ??? Do we need to submit the 221g form and DS160 confirmation page ???
      Thanks kumarg..
      Only passport and copy of email printout which you received from(Hyderabad CEAC).

Comment

• to Yello221

Hi Yello,

first of all congrats!

even i also got 221g blue form
        my case is like ;
        interview : 20th Dec 11 ;;handed over 221g blue form
        asking some docs from employer's side..

docs submitted on : 19th Jan 12

after that i called VFS 3 times and still under processing
        i had sent mail to mumbai consulate about wanted to know the status of my proess..
        i got on 12th April 12: from USmumbaiconsulate :
        requested you to submit the photographs of work location and petiioner's office in US.

waiting for photographs from company side.

so what do you think ..if u see the story of my case..
        do u think what is the next step after submission photographs
        and is it positive sign from US VFS..

Please put ur inputs..

Thanks!

Originally posted by yello221 View Post
        Finally i got my passport back with visa stamped on it.

Will fly back to USA soon.

Here is recap of my case.
        1st time H-1b stamping
        Approved I-797
        Visa Interview at MUMBAI

1st interview on JAN 10th: VO asked me simple question who is employer, salary , #of employee and client location? handed me Blue 221g. Document asked: All company related document. MY W-2 of last three years. All pay slips.

Document Submitted on Jan19th: All requested document submitted at VFS in mumbai.

Got Email from consulate to come with passport on Feb 17

2nd interview on 22nd Feb: VO (Not same) again took my interview asking almost the same question as they asked me in first interview. Gave me YELLOW 221g marked on others and no document ask

Email to submit passport on April 16th: Submit my passport on same day at mumbai consulate

Got passport back with visa stamped on April 19th

My wishes to all that you get stamping soon.. If your paper work is clear then i dont think there should be any problem.. Just have patience and pray hard.. as prayer are always answered

Comment

• Originally posted by Geetch View Post
          Hi anandblueslip,

Did u submit ur passport at consulate or at VFS?Plz reply
          Geetch,

I was never requested by VO to sumbitt passpsot either during interview or at a later stage but somehow the stats on vfs website shows passport under process..anyway I am stuck with blue slip and thats the bottom line.

Comment

• email to consulate

Originally posted by pintoo View Post
            Hi Yello,

first of all congrats!

my case is like ;

i had sent mail to mumbai consulate about wanted to know the status of my proess..
            requested you to submit the photographs of work location and petiioner's office in US.

Please put ur inputs..

Thanks!
            pintoo,
            u mentioned u emailed mumbai consulate(which address), did u ever got a reply from them..please reply.

Comment

• Hi anandbleslip

Am in the same boat.Havent submitted passport neither at insulate nor at VFS.But vfs website shows, passport under process at consulate.I got 221g white form at Hyderabad .

Originally posted by AnandBlueSlip View Post
              Geetch,

I was never requested by VO to sumbitt passpsot either during interview or at a later stage but somehow the stats on vfs website shows passport under process..anyway I am stuck with blue slip and thats the bottom line.

Comment

• Hi All,

interview : 31st Jan 12 ;handed over 221g blue form

docs submitted on : 16th Feb 12

any one waiting since Feb'12

Thanks,

Comment

• [QUOTE=Geetch;268440]Hi anandbleslip

Am in the same boat.Havent submitted passport neither at consulate nor at VFS.But vfs website shows, passport under process at consulate.I got 221g white form at Hyderabad .

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoo View Post
                    Hi Yello,

first of all congrats!

my case is like ;

Please put ur inputs..

Thanks!
                    what is the size of your company? i mean number of employees?
                    what i can understand is that they are checking the place where you work is actual office or ****?
                    Generally consulate member visit your office in usa and do all verification.
                    Your case is bit different as they have ask for photograph from you, which is bit strange.
                    As far as your case is not send back to USCIS you dont have to worry.
                    Submit this photograph soon. So they can start working on your case asap.

Comment

• Here is my case

Interview Date: 31 Jan 11
                      Docs Submitted on : 07 Feb 12
                      Inquired couple time but standard response and they contacted my employer and asked details about vendor and client.. still no update.

had to cancel the air ticket and dont know where is this going....

Reading some cases getting cleared from Dec and Jan,, gives me some hope...

Comment

• Originally posted by priyailand View Post
                        Here is my case

Interview Date: 31 Jan 11
                        Docs Submitted on : 07 Feb 12
                        Inquired couple time but standard response and they contacted my employer and asked details about vendor and client.. still no update.

had to cancel the air ticket and dont know where is this going....

Reading some cases getting cleared from Dec and Jan,, gives me some hope...
                        Even i cancelled my ticket and now i have to buy new ticket as my case recently got cleared.
                        Average time for blue 221g slip is 3 months. Wait for couple of more weeks i think you will get some response from them.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Geetch;268443]
                          Originally posted by Geetch View Post
                          Hi anandbleslip

Am in the same boat.Havent submitted passport neither at consulate nor at VFS.But vfs website shows, passport under process at consulate.I got 221g white form at Hyderabad .
                          Once you submit your paper work and give interview , VFS will show that your passport is under process, means your case is under process.
                          Passport # work as a unique ID for your case and its used by VFS.
                          CEAC barcode work as unique ID by consulate to determine your case.

Comment

• Thanks yello221

Congrats on getting ur case cleared.Am not able to track my case online by using case number .Is there any other way I could check it.

Thanks

[QUOTE=yello221;268520]
                            Originally posted by Geetch View Post

Once you submit your paper work and give interview , VFS will show that your passport is under process, means your case is under process.
                            Passport # work as a unique ID for your case and its used by VFS.
                            CEAC barcode work as unique ID by consulate to determine your case.

Comment

• @DarkHorse

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse View Post
                              Could you please tell us if US Consulat contacted the client, if yes, then how many days after the interview did they do that?
                              2weeks after my interview KCC contacted my employer and after 1 week consulate sent an email questionnaire to my client. again 2weeks after the client replied to the email... the consulate contacted me for the passport

All the best

Comment

• Originally posted by hardik_blue_slip View Post
                                Hi All,

interview : 31st Jan 12 ;handed over 221g blue form

docs submitted on : 16th Feb 12

any one waiting since Feb'12

Thanks,
                                hello hardik,

M in the same boat...had my interview on 07thfeb 2012...sumitted docs on the same day..waiting since then...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X